Now, with Brainshark’s free SlideShark app, users can:
- Preserve animations, fonts, graphics and colors in their presentations
- Swipe or tap to advance animations and slides
- Project their slides from an iPad 2 by connecting to a TV or VGA projector
- Download presentations and play them locally – no Internet connection required
Some of the features which are not supported by this app are hyperlinks on slides, embedded videos or animated gifs, slide transitions, triggers, and 3rd party components. There are also some advanced animations that may not be supported.
Here is how you can convert and view presentations on iPad with animations and other effects:
- Upload your PowerPoint files to your account at www.slideshark.com
- The files will automatically get converted to an iPad-optimized viewing format
- Using the SlideShark app, download and view your presentations on your iPad or project them on TV or projector.