A motion path is a custom path that an object(text/image) follows. Either you can pick from preset paths like line, up, down or may create your own custom paths. Motion Paths let you create your own animation effects which are otherwise not available in PowerPoint.
Just follow steps below to add awesome Motion Path animations to your PowerPoint presentation:
- Select the object(text or image).
- Click on the animation tab.
- Click on Add Effect>Motion Paths.
- Select motion path you want to use and click OK.
- Run slide show to verify and save.
Microsoft has good training material with voice over for Motion paths. You can have this free training here.